Donor Support Brings Seacoast Rep to Life
We rely on donors to bring life to our theatre. Whether it’s our award-winning Mainstage, our highly-acclaimed Portsmouth Academy of Performing Arts, Sol Series, Red Light Series, or Senior Repertory Theatre, our members and donors give us the security and stability we need to pursue our mission and improve our work.
We would like you to join our mission to enrich the culture of the Seacoast through the shared experience of live theatre! If you believe in our ability to pursue our mission, consider becoming a sustaining member today.
Through their giving, our members:
- Improve the quality and variety of our programming.
- Play a role in the education and creative life of children and teens.
- Invest in the longevity of our artistic product.
FAQ: What is the difference between a Subscriber, a Member, and The Rep’s Patreon?
- A subscription is a season ticket. It gets you tickets to every mainstage show. You get to pick your seats in advance and get a hefty discount off of our regular single-ticket price.
- A membership is a one-time or recurring donation that supports our award-winning programs, and comes with some fabulous perks.
- Seacoast Rep’s Patreon is a place where the artists of The Rep make extra content, which you can see for the monthly donation of your choosing, starting at just $1! Get a look backstage, meet our staff, & access original art and music that can’t be seen anywhere else.
Members support the day-to-day operations of the theatre and allow us to maintain affordable ticket prices and tuition for our Portsmouth Academy of Performing Arts. With your tax-deductible contribution, The Rep will continue to entertain, educate and inspire – which, in turn, improves the community and contributes to the economic and cultural vitality of the Seacoast.
Take a look at the options below to find out which membership level is right for you.
Memberships are valid for one year.
- Recognition in the season playbill
- No ticket exchange fee
- An SRT Member card that can be used at The Rep to receive a 10% discount on tickets and concessions
Cast Member $100-199
- Intern level benefits plus
- Invitation to Season Reveal Concert
- A Seacoast Rep sticker
- Cast Member level benefits plus
- A $40 gift certificate to the Seacoast Repertory Theatre. Good for any show and never expires (not valid at concessions). No restrictions. You can use for yourself or give as a gift!
Stage Manager $500-$999
- Patron level benefits plus
- A $25 gift card to be spent at our concessions
- An additional $40 gift certificate to the Seacoast Repertory Theatre. Good for any show and never expires (not valid at concessions). No restrictions. You can use for yourself or give as a gift!
Designer $1000-$2499 (payments can be broken up monthly)
- Stage Manager level benefits plus
- One Mainstage Season Subscription (No restrictions. You can use for yourself or give as a gift)
Director $2500-$4999 (payments can be broken up monthly)
- Designer level benefits plus
- One additional Mainstage Season Subscription. (No restrictions. You can use for yourself or give as a gift)
- Two tickets to every Sol Series and Red Light Event
Producer $5,000 (payments can be broken up monthly)
- Director level benefits plus
- Two additional Mainstage season subscriptions
- Two tickets to any Seacoast Rep non-Mainstage production
Show your Membership Card and receive a 10% discount (unless otherwise noted).
Some restrictions apply.
10% off any ticket
(Not valid with Season Subscription).
(Not to be used with any other discount).
10% off concessions